Flagship Culinary Services
Your friends and loved ones will go crazy for these soft, swirly beauties. These perfectly sweet Cinnamon Roll Cookies with cream cheese frosting are amazing paired with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or let them melt in your mouth when they’re fresh out of the oven.
- 1/2 lb Butter
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Egg
- 1 Tbs Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbs Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Cup AP Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
Cream Cheese Glaze Ingredients
- 4oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 Tbs Milk
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs 1 at a time and then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the 1Tbs cinnamon, flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the creamed mixture. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
- For the filling, melt the butter and add in the brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out half of the dough into a 12×6 inch rectangle.
- Spread 1/3 of the cinnamon mixture over the rectangle and roll lengthwise into a log. Cut into 1/2 inch segments.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees and allow to cool before glazing with cream cheese icing.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add in vanilla extract and milk. Drizzle over baked cookies
Contributed by: Chef Albert Supan