Flagship Culinary Services
- 15 oz. canned pumpkin purée
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping (replace with lite or fat free whipped topping for less calories)
- 8 gingersnap cookies, coarsely crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 sliced banana for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl or blender, blend pumpkin puree, ripe banana powdered sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In each of four (6 oz) glass jars or cups, place 3 1/2 Tbsp pumpkin puree mixture; level with a small spoon or rubber mini-spatula.
- Spoon 3 Tbsp whipped topping over top. Repeat layers once more and then sprinkle each parfait with 2 crushed cookies.
- Top each with 3 slices of banana and 1/2 Tbsp ginger for garnish (optional); serve immediately.